Thursday 2 January 2014

ME


Hi Everyone!

Right, Ive never ever done anything like this before.. I'm kinda scared incase I'm really rubbish at it, but I thought I might as well give it a shot, or ill never know what its like to have a blog, or if its my kinda thing. It seems like my kinda thing as I'm beauty and fashion obsessed! But ill see how it goes. Hopefully it will go well because I love reading blogs and getting other peoples opinions.
ANYWAY heres a little stuff you may..or may not, want to know about me. Im Tiana a teenage girl from North Wales, Im currently sitting GCSE's in a small school, in a town called Ruthin. Its a boarding school, but I don't board. I live at home with my mum, sister and two dogs. My Instagram name is tianac0le so check it out if your interested in seeing my life through pictures. Comment yours if you want me to check yours out.
I love clothes but as much as I get told I shop too much, I simply disagree because a girl can never ever have too much clothes. Im one of those people that stresses out like crazy when I have to find something to wear for a home clothes day or going out somewhere, I try on large amounts of outfits then settle with probably the first thing I tried on, most people may relate to this or find it strange... I hope you don't find it strange though ahahah :-) Im a huge Topshop fan probably over 70% of the contents in my wardrobe is from Topshop but I also love online stores such as daisystreet and sheinside.
Im also a huge huge huge makeup fan! I love trying new products so please let me know of any products or brands you're loving so I can love them too haha. The make up I have in my make up bag is a mixture of high end and drugstore. Although I love having high end products I think some drug store products are equally as great and at such a more affordable price. I buy all my makeup and clothes myself with the money I earn from my weekend job, so the high end makeup I have is what i've received for Christmas, my birthday or what I have saved up for to treat myself. 
Im hoping to blog as much as possible, I think I just need a few lessons and practices on blogging and how to use it, let me know if you have any tips for a first time blogger like me as I'd love some help! My next blog will probably be beauty related so if you've got this far and your still reading and haven't exited my blg through boredom then thanks! Hopefully you will enjoy my next blog. 
Happy New Year everyone!

Tiana..x


29 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad that I could be the first to comment on this! And I'm so happy that you've decided to join the bloggers world! Thank you for following me, I've followed back obviously! If you have any questions then I'm always available and I'm sure the other bloggers would be happy to help too. Good luck with everything hun!

    If you need anything I'm over at www.thefrancescadiaries.com or email me at francescavaughan01@hotmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! aw thanks Francesca thats so sweet. Well actually yes, I was wondering if you recommend any blogs I could read?

      Delete
    2. Definitely, I'd check out www.callierose.co.uk and definitely get in on the #bbloggers chat on weds and sunday nights at 8pm on twitter. You will find loads of blogs there and be able to share your own! Xx

      Delete
    3. Yeah ill definitely check that out, thanks!:-)x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following us! We are new to blogging too - so you are defo not alone - drop us a tweet if you need anything! @tartanfairytale

    Laura & Gemma x
    www.tartanfairytales.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Tiana thanks for being my first follower :) I really appreciate the support! I'm new to bloglovin as well and no worries blogging is quite fun! :) look forward to your posts hun!

    x, Aqeelah

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem! yeah im liking it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for being my first follower! I only starting blogging yesterday... so i'm a little scared as well! Really looking forward to reading your future posts!
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no problem! yes i hope you enjoy my other blogs.. ive just posted a new one!xx

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm a new follower and also new to blogging! Thanks for following me on bloglovin' and I would really appreciate if you could check out my blog at lipglossandloosecurls.blogspot.com. I am really looking forward to reading your future posts and you are so pretty! <3

    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course ill check your blogs out! I want to read as many as possible to get inspiration, aw im glad your looking forward, ive just posted a new one!xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for following me on bloglovin!! I just followed you back! I am new to blogging too, but I love it so far! I can't wait to read more of your posts! Happy New Year!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks for following me back, im having a problem with blog lovin as it wont let me post my next blog on it:( aw glad you cant wait, ive just done a new one.. hope you like that one!!x

      Delete
  8. Thanks for following me on bloglovin! I ma new to this too! Love your first post! I just started following you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou!! ive just posted a new one! hope you like it..took me a while xx

      Delete
  9. Congrats on starting a blog! If you enjoy it and stick with it you will do great. I just started out but I've got big plans and hope to start posting videos on YouTube soon :) thanks for following me on bloglovin and best wishes for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! ive just posted a new blog that im quite nervous about.. hope people like it!x

      Delete
  10. Hi thanks for following my blog it means a lot! I am new to blogging a as well and I also live in north Wales as well, hehehe! I've just checked out your blog post I really liked it, and i am following you now is well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks for following me back, im having a problem with blog lovin as it wont let me post my next blog on it:( aw glad you cant wait, ive just done a new one.. hope you like that one!!x

      Delete
  11. Thank you for following me on Bloglovin! Best of luck for 2014, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the blogging world darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the blogging world ! Where do I follow you?
    Would you mind take a look at my blog as well?

    afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course ill take look, just posted a new blog hope you like it x

      Delete
  14. Heey! I nominated you for the liebster award! Check out my blog for more details! x

    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cant wait to see more posts :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! ive just posted a new blog, hope you like it..took me a while so im quite nervous as to what people think of it xxx

      Delete
  16. Hi! I really like your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) The details are all on my blog!

    whippcreampizza.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! x x http://gkatee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete